Highland Ridge RV Open Range Conventional Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If you're looking for a budget-friendly, easy-to-tow RV, take a look at the Open Range Conventional travel trailers by Highland Ridge! These models are constructed with a durable aluminum wall, a low-maintenance Magnum Roof, and fiberglass insulation so you can enjoy your trailer year around for years to come!
Inside, you'll appreciate the pet and kid friendly residential vinyl flooring that is easy to clean, plus there are hardwood cabinet doors and pressed membrane kitchen countertops you are sure to love. Each model includes a power awning with LED lights, two marine-grade exterior speakers, and four stabilizer jacks for stability. The Open Range Conventional is available in many floorplans, including smaller single-axle models and spacious dual-axle models. There's something for everyone!
A convenient, durable, and cozy travel trailer is waiting for you with the Open Range Conventional by Highland Ridge!
Open Range Conventional 172FB
Highland Ridge Open Range Conventional travel trailer 172FB highlights: Outside ... more about Open Range Conventional 172FB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 19 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 3 in Interior Color Coastal Tide Hitch Weight 265 lbs Gross Weight 3750 lbs Dry Weight 2890 lbs Cargo Weight 860 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19 gals Black Water Capacity 19 gals Tire Size ST205/75R14D Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 9' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Standard
Open Range Conventional 19BH
Highland Ridge Open Range Conventional travel trailer 19BH highlights: High-Rise ... more about Open Range Conventional 19BH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Length 22 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Coastal Tide Hitch Weight 360 lbs Gross Weight 4450 lbs Dry Weight 3385 lbs Cargo Weight 1065 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19.9 gals Black Water Capacity 19.9 gals Tire Size ST225/75R15D Number Of Bunks 2 Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 13' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Open Range Conventional Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- 96" Exterior Width
- Black Front Diamond Plate Protection
- Detachable Power Cords
- Exterior Docking Center (Dual Axle Models)
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Flexible LP Lines
- Galvanized Wheel Well
- Grab Handle
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Magnum Roof System
- Marine Grade Exterior Speakers (2)
- PVC Roofing membrane (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Rear Camera Prep
- Safety Bumper with Drain Hose Carrier & End Caps
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes and E-Z Lube Axles
- Thermal Seal - Enclosed, Insulated, and Heated Underbelly and Fully Insulated Roof with PVC Roofing Membrane (Dual Axle Models)
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows Throughout
- 75 lb. Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- 81" Interior Height
- AM/FM/Bluetooth Radio with Indoor/Outdoor Zoned Speakers
- Closable A/C Vents
- Flush Floor Slides with Residential Vinyl Flooring
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- LED Interior Lighting
- Pleated Blackout Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- Pressed Membrane Kitchen Countertops
- Range Hood
- Residential High-Rise Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Sprayer
- Single basin Under-Mount Kitchen Sink
- Storage below main bed
Customer Convenience package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU Roof Mounted A/C
- 17" Oven (Dual Axle Models)
- 2-Burner Range with glass cover (Single Axle Models)
- 3-Burner Range with Glass Cover (Dual Axle Models)
- Dome style digital TV antenna
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Power Awning with LED Lighting
- Powered Bathroom Vent
- Nitrogen filled radial tires
- Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
- Solar Prep
- Stabilizer Jacks (4)
- Solid Swing down step (main)
- Entrance door with window and shade prep
- Water Heater Bypass
- Xtend solar l Package (200 watt solar panel with 30 amp controller)
- 15,000 BTU A/C (Dual Axle Models)
- 50 amp Service with Second A/C (26BHS, 26RLS, 28BHS, 29QBS)
- 8 Cu. Ft. 12V Refrigerator
- Smart TV
- Spare tire with carrier (mandatory on single axle models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.